Skip to content

Double Degree

The double degree agreements allow students that make mobility under this agreement to obtain two degrees: one from the ETSETB and the other from the university of destination.

You may check HERE the universities with which we have this kind of agreement, as well as the requirements for each particular exchange. At the moment the agreements of double degree that we have are for the Máster in Engineering of Telecommunication (MET).