International partners

Partner universities

On this page you will find, listed by countries, all the universities which the ETSETB has an exchange agreement with.

Generally, students belonging to partner universities may study one or two semesters at ETSETB. In the case of double degree agreements, the students would generally study four years in the home institution and one and a half or two years in the ETSETB and would obtain official degrees from both universities.

If you want to know which universities are Double Degree Partners of the ETSETB click here.