Vés al contingut (premeu Retorn)

Sou a: Inici / Mobility / Foreign students / Insurance requirements on arrival

Insurance requirements on arrival

  • EU students. Students with a nationality from the European Union (or Norway or Switzerland) need to have the European Health Card (EHC) and an additional private insurance that covers for your stay and that includes health assistance, accident, repatriation and civil responsibility. Health assistance is covered by the EHC, but the rest aren't.

  • Non EU-students. Need to have the private insurance that includes health assistance, accident, repatriation, civil responsibility.